- Duration: 1h 50m 37s
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Released: September 7, 2018
- Viewers: 63,436
Learn the most in-demand business, tech and creative skills from industry experts.
- Exercise Files
- View Offline
Interested in marketing your product or service on Instagram? Join Anson Alexander as he acquaints you with key features and digital marketing strategies that can help you boost your sales and online presence using the popular social platform. Anson demonstrates how to use built-in Instagram tools for businesses, brainstorm content ideas, and develop a posting schedule based on the activity of your target market. He shares tips for creating engaging Instagram stories, using hashtags and location tagging to aid discovery, and leveraging Instagram Insights to review statistics and metrics regarding your posts. Plus, he provides insider tips and secrets that can help you navigate the Instagram community like a pro.
Anson Alexander is a blogger, author, SEO expert, teacher, and tech geek.
As the founder of AnsonAlex.com, Anson works full time writing, editing, and producing content for his site and providing technical and business services to clients. He has a BS in international business and information systems from the University of Tampa. In his free time, Anson plays video games, enjoys nature, spends time at the beach, and loves to travel.
View all courses by Anson Alexander
– Instagram is one of the world’s most popular social platforms and, if you plan on marketing digitally, it’s a must for you to have an Instagram presence. It may seem simple on the surface, but an advanced understanding of Instagram features and an insider perspective of the community is crucial in separating your organization from the competition. I’m Anson Alexander, founder of the tech blog AnsonAlex.com, and I’ve been involved in digital marketing for many years. I’ve built a profitable web presence that’s reached millions of people and a YouTube following of nearly 100,000 subscribers. In this course I’m excited to share some of Instagram’s best practices, along with proven strategies and tips to help you build a sustainable following that you can convert into customers. We’ll look at the details of publishing posts, using hashtags, and engaging the community. Then, we’ll explore Instagram insights to help direct your future efforts in growing your brand and your audience…
Practice while you learn with exercise files
Download the files the instructor uses to teach the course. Follow along and learn by watching, listening and practicing.
- i18n_files_file_alt Ex_Files_Marketing_on_Instagram.zip (472908)
- i18n_files_file_alt Glossary_MarketingonInstagram.zip (1024000)
- Introduction Introduction